Normal

Overwhelmed with the empty feeling of missing you,
Inundated with the need to contact you constantly.
Unsure of the boundary of love versus obsession...
Normal versus whatever else these feelings could be.
So completely immersed in us, I barely control the urge to drive nearer to you.
I sometimes feel as if I’ve lost my sanity...
Lost so deeply in visions of what our life would be,
Reminders of reality send my soul curling tightly into itself...refusing to come out for days.
And when it does, it follows longingly behind you every moment. 
Aching to wrap around you but, 
Filled with an agonizing uncertainty,
It watches you quietly from a distance.
Both of us pondering

If a normal mind could love someone so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chastised

Fateful Heart

Idle Comfort